The quarterly interactive session with stakeholders in the education sector organized by the Conference of Old Students and Alumni Associations of Western Nigeria, Ogun State Chapter held on Wednesday 15th August, 2018 at the NGO’s Regional Office, Oke-Mosan and was well attended by delegates from:
- Ministry of Education Science and Technology
- Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM)
- State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
- All Nigeria Confederation of Principals of Secondary Schools (ANCOPSS)
- Nigeria Union of Teachers (NUT)
- Association of Primary School Head teachers of Nigeria, Ogun State (AOPSHON)
- Academic Staff Union of Secondary school Ogun State (ASSUSS)
- Community Development Association, Ogun State (CDA)
- Donor Relations Office, Office of the Head of Service, Governor’s Office Abeokuta.
- Centre for Grass root Education Health Care Empowerment (CEGEHCE)
- Civic Service Action Coalition on Education for All (CSACEFA)
Before the short remarks by the Head of Service was the address of the Chairman of the Conference followed by the showcase of sample pictures of donations made by Old Students and Old Students’ Associations to their Alma Mater.
The highlight of the meeting which is the interactive session and remarks by the invited delegates followed immediately. It was generally testified that the Campaign for Alma Mater Endowments which charges everyone to “Do Something” for his/her Alma Mater no matter how little is bearing good fruits progressively.
The Managing Trustee of EIDWN gave the closing remarks while Mrs. Olusola Apampa an exco of the Conference gave the vote of thanks after the reading of the communique by the Conference Secretary Alhaji Kunle Adegbite.
The meeting which was covered by radio stations in the State ended with a group photograph.