Even though our mission is of universal relevance and our audience global (Local, National and Diaspora spread Old Students, etc.), the Corporate Affairs Commission added `in Western Nigeria` to our name.
Sectionalism is neither in our spirit nor intention and Educational Initiatives for Development in Western Nigeria remains generously open to share our Vision, Mission, Objectives and Resources without borders as much as the law permits.
OUR UNIQUE PROPOSITION
The following are the major objectives for this movement:
- It is aimed at raising funds and support generally for educational institutions.
- Grass root mobilization.
- Sensitizing and mobilizing all and sundry to “Do something”
- Making facilities for such contribution easy and accessible to all – poor or rich.
- Ensuring transparency to secure donor confidence.
- Securing credible stake-holders’ input in policy and operation.
- Staff and student welfare is of priority.